Call Today (904) 334-7103

Call Now to Protect Your Rights! Get Your FREE Consultation

Call today (904) 334-7103. Protect your rights.

Post Conviction Attorneys Jacksonville FL

Post Conviction Relief Help from Post Conviction Lawyers in Jacksonville Florida


Motion to Withdraw Plea, Motion to Set Aside Judgment, 3.850

If you have entered a plea of guilty or no contest, you only have 30 days to appeal. Our firm can file a Motion to Withdraw the Plea or a Motion to Set Aside the Judgment, but you must act now.  The law only allows for a motion of this type if certain statutory grounds are met; call to speak with our appellate attorney now and discuss your legal options.

Another option to appeal a sentence lies in a 3.850, this motion must be filed within 2 years from the date the sentence was rendered. A 3.850 is used to appeal a judgment and sentence based on ineffective assistance of counsel.  To file a 3.850, a criminal defendant must be under sentence.  To be victorious in a 3.850, a petitioner must show that trial counsel’s performance was deficient under the Strickland v. Washington standard.

Call today and schedule a free consultation to discuss your appellate rights.

View Larger Map


Jacksonville Law Office
630 West Adams Street, Suite 202
Jacksonville, Florida 32204


© Copyright 2010 Casey Bryant, P.A. Law Office. All rights reserved. - Sitemap Lawyer Jacksonville FL

Jacksonville Lawyers | St. Augustine Attorneys | Jacksonville Attorneys | St. Augustine Lawyers
Criminal Defense Jacksonville FL | DUI Attorney Jacksonville FL | Criminal Defense St Augustine FL | DUI Attorney St Augustine FL