Call Today (904) 334-7103

Post-Conviction Relief

Motion to Withdraw Plea, Motion to Set Aside Judgment, 3.850

If you have entered a plea or guilty or no contest you only have 30 days to appeal. Our firm can file a Motion to Withdraw the Plea or a Motion to Set Aside the Judgment, but you must act now. The law only allows for a motion of this type if certain statutory grounds are met; call to speak with our appellate attorney now and discuss your legal options.

Another option to appeal a sentence lies in a 3.850, this motion must be filed within 2 years from the date the sentence was rendered. A 3.850 is used to appeal a judgment and sentence based on ineffective assistance of counsel. To file a 3.850 a criminal defendant must be under sentence. To be victorious in a 3.850 a petitioner must show that trial counsel�s performance was deficient under the Strickland v. Washington standard.

Call today and schedule a free consultation to discuss your appellate rights.

View Larger Map


Jacksonville Law Office
630 West Adams Street, Suite 202
Jacksonville, Florida 32204


© Copyright 2010 Casey Bryant, P.A. Law Office. All rights reserved. - Sitemap Lawyer Jacksonville FL

Jacksonville Lawyers | St. Augustine Attorneys | Jacksonville Attorneys | St. Augustine Lawyers
Criminal Defense Jacksonville FL | DUI Attorney Jacksonville FL | Criminal Defense St Augustine FL | DUI Attorney St Augustine FL